Ardee Golf Club 1911 – 2011 Celebrating 100 Years of Golf

Categories: , , ,

Description

Ardee Golf Club was founded in 1911 and was initially known as South Louth Golf Club. It was a 9-hole course until 1985 when a second 9 holes were added…The course was further developed during the early 1990’s when additional land was purchased and a further 5 holes, designed by course architect Declan Branigan, were constructed.”

Additional information

Author(s)

Malone, Noel and Centenary Committee

Dustwrapper

Irish Interest

Pages

Year of Publication